Thursday, August 28, 2014

There is only one person who you can each truly love. It’s too bad that you can’t change who that person is. If you could, the you both would be a lot happier.
Arisugawa Juri (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Anime Love Quotes
Is there a limit to how much you can love somebody? No matter how much I hurt him or get hurt by him, I find myself far from hating him, actually hoping that those wounds will scar, like burns…because then you can never forget me.
Kamijou Hiroki (Junjou Romantica)
Anime Love Quotes

Anime Love Quotes

Anime Love Quotes

Anime Love Quotes

Anime Love Quotes

Anime Love Quotes

You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real – that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.
Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)

Posted By: http://pinkglitterlollipop.blogspot.com/

Recent Posts

Popular Post

- Copyright © - The Glitter - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Hanslog -